Thursday, 30 April 2026

MARCH 2026

 Me and my mate Teddy.  Teddy and I went on another week’s holiday alone, staying with my girlfriends and I am happy to tell you that this time Teddy came back without a scratch on him.  I spent a most enjoyable week playing with their toys, being chased around the garden and then turning tail and chasing them back, or just running for the pleasure of it, something I never do with the Mrs….  While the Boss and the Mrs were sunning themselves on sunny shores I stayed home and was treated like royalty and presented with a new basket and bed with a soft insert and an elegant new mat to lay on. Although the Boss said they had nice sunbeds to lay on during their week abroad, I went one better and came home with mine – something they apparently were not allowed to do.  I wonder who got the best deal?


No comments:

Post a Comment

AUGUST/SEPTEMBER

Here I stand — or rather, sit — Sentinel. Much like the Egyptian Sphinx, I guard the citadel, ensuring my master and the Mrs are safe whil...