Wednesday 31 July 2024

JULY2024

 

I am preparing for the holidays: sun hat, sun specs, nails done, ears done, bathed, brushed and perfumed and ready to accompany the Boss in his transport to spend some time in a foreign land.  I have yet to pack my mate Teddy and my favourite blanket but I am sure the Mrs will take care of that for me.


The Mrs mentioned having her nails done too but not at the same grooming spa I went to.  The Boss said he wanted to take some nails and a hammer too, in case he needed to mend something, but completely missed the point when we mentioned manicure and polish….


By the time you read this I shall probably have returned home with only distant memories of baguettes, bones and bonjours but I shall have the shooting season to look forward to with lots of exercise and restocking of the freezer with game I have retrieved.


My kindest regards to you and I do hope you have had a good summer holiday too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AUGST 2024

  Wait for it........my own private swimming pool