Sunday 31 March 2024

MARCH 2024

On account of me being a good boy and not digging up the front lawn, telling the truth and not complaining about the Boss selling my transport wagon out from under me I have been given a new Teddy to accompany me in my games of throwing, chasing, jumping and shaking, which I know Teddy just loves.  He doesn’t say much but he also doesn’t run away when I pounce on him so I am fairly sure he enjoys it as much as I do. 

There is the slight mystery surrounding the whereabouts of old Teddy who, the Mrs commented on last sighting, resembled an old rag.  I fear I have detected a trail leading towards the dustbin but the Mrs acts very innocently when I look her in the eye so I will just have to swallow her story of him going to Teddy heaven and concentrate and my new buddy.

My new transport wagon is very different from my last and I fear I will have to be a little more careful with my hygiene and cleansing routines.  I can see a range of deodorant and toiletry products heading my way which is rather scary.  The Mrs has already tried to smother me in vehicle protective boot liners which I am not allowed to rearrange or disassemble.  Goodness knows how the Boss will fare with slinging his usual paraphernalia in the back with me.  I can almost hear the shrieking from here…. But as long as I have my mate Teddy with me I shall survive…..not sure about the Boss!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MARCH 2024

On account of me being a good boy and not digging up the front lawn, telling the truth and not complaining about the Boss selling my transpo...